Download the Copy of this Paper Here
Answer Key : I am not Going to Solve this Paper now because I want you people to yourself do some Search So that you go through the many topics on Internet/Books and it will be helpful to learn many other topics/things related to those.
(1) Who was the first European to visit Kangra around 1615 A.D?
C. Thomas Coryat
D. Thomas Roe
(2) Which Raja of Kumarsain occupied the fort of Shangri and defeated the Raja of Kullu at Krangla and Nagi?
A. Madan Singh
B. Kehar Singh
C. Pritam Singh
D. Ajmer Singh
(3) Which Raja of Bilaspur Princely state made the revenue demand payable partly in cash and party in kind?
A. Mahan Chand
B. Kharak Chand
C. Jagat Chand
D. Hira Chand
(4) Which Raja of Banghal was treacherously murdered by Sidh Sen, the Raja of Mandi?
A. Raghunath Pal
B. Dalel Pal
C. Prithi Pal
D. Man Pal
(5) With which region of HP is Burah and Sih ballets associated?
B. Pangi- Bharmaur
(6) In which region of Himachal Pradesh Quila Lohgarh?
(7) Near which of the following places in Kangra District is Chinmaya Sandeepani Himalayan Ashram?
(8) Who composed the inspirational song of Azad Hind Fauz- Kadam Kadam Barhaye Ja....?
A. Baba Kanshi Ram
B. Lal Chand Prarthi
C. Ram Singh Thakur
D. Prof. Yashpal
(9) Who is the Author of the Himalayas: The Abode of Light?
A. Norah Richard
B. Nicholas Roerich
C. Sardar Sobha Singh
D. Amrita Shergil
(10) Whose autobiography is titled Looking Back?
A. Thakur Sen Negi
B. Satyanand Stokes
C. Mehar Chand Mahajan
D. Som Ranchan
(11) In which district of HP is Triund?
(12) On which river is Sissu Hydel Project?
(13) When was Special Employment Exchange for physically handicapped set up in HP?
(14) Which district of HP got maximum rain in 2014 during the post monsoon session (October-December)?
(15) Where is Aero Sports Hostel in HP?
C. Bir Billing
D. Jubbar Hatti
(16) Where is Sapni Fort in Kinnaur District?
(17) Which Raja of Sirmaur built Nahan Kothi in Panchkula?
A. Karam Prakash
B. Fateh Prakash
C. Jagat Prakash
D. Dharam Prakash
(18) Which subdivision of HP witnessed high incidence of Hepatitis B and C during 2015-15?
A. Bharmaur in Chamba
B. Spiti in Lahaul & Spiti
C. Rajgarh in Sirmaur
D. Karsog in Mandi
(19) On which of the following grounds will the 2015 All Indian Hot Weather Football Tournament be played?
A. Dhalpur in Kullu
B. Chaugan in Chamba
C. Luhanu in Bilaspur
D. Paddal in Mandi
(20) Who is the President of HP State Youth Congress?
A. Naresh Chauhan
B. Vikramaditya Singh
C. Sukhwinder Singh Sukhu
D. Harbhajan Singh Bhajji
(21) How many turbines are there in the 800 MW Kol Dam Project?
(22) In which year Shimla Municipal Committee replaced by Shimla Municipal Corporation?
(23) When was the Town Hall building the nerve center of Shimla, constructed with stone and timber?
(24) In which building was Shimla Agreement signed by Mrs. Indira Gandhi and Zulfikar Ali Bhutto in August,1972?
A. Gorton Castle
B. Barnes Court
D. Bantany Castle
(25) Which of the following is second heritage site in Himachal Pradesh?
A. Kalka-Shimla Train
B. Great Himalayan National Park
C. Kangra Fort
D. Rashtrapati Nivas Shimla now housing IIAS
(26) When was Shimla officially declared the Summer Capital of British Empire in India?
(27) For which Block in HP has NABARD sanctioned funds under Tribal Development Programme?
A. Mahla in Chamba
B. Ghumarwin in Bilaspur
C. Amb in Una
D. Nichar in Kinnaur
(28) At which bus-stand has HRTC opened APNA store/mall?
(29) What was the annual growth rate in the Primary Sector in HP during 2013-14?
A. 9.6 %
B. 12.5 %
C. 14.9 %
D. 15.3 %
(30) Which category of Banks has issued the highest number of Kisan Credit Cards in HP upto September, 2014?
A. Commercial Banks
B. Cooperative Banks
C. Regional Rural Banks
D. Other Private Banks
(31) According to Gandhiji which of the following has made India bankrupt?
D. All of the above
(32) Which event did Gandhiji ragard as advent of Satyagraha in India?
A. Visit to Shanitniketan
B. Viramgram Customs
C. Plague at Wadhwan
D. Visit to Rajkot
(33) What name did Gandhiji give to his Ashram at Ahmedabad?
C. Satyagraha Ashram
D. Vaishnav Ashram
(34) Which three things Gandhiji vowed not to touch in England?
A. Wine, Tobacco and Meat
B. Tobacco, Meat and Women
C. Women, Tobacco and Wine
D. Wine, Women and Meat
(35) Where did Gandhiji meet a lady who helped him get rid of untruth?
(36) Japan's highest civilian award Order of Rising Sun- Gold and Silver Star has been conferred recently on which of the following persons of India?
A. Prof. CNR Rao
B. Mr. Narendra Modi
C. Dr. Anil Kakodkar
D. Dr. S. Radhakrishna
(37) 'Mission Indradhanush' launched by Government of India aims at:
A. Housing for all by 2025
B. Clean drinking water to all homes by 2025
C. Immunization of all by 2020
D. Pension or social security for all poor by 2025
(38) Which Tennis player has won the maximum number of single's title at Grand Slam Tournaments?
A. Martina Navaratilova
B. Steffi Graf
C. Serena Williams
D. Roger Federer
(39) Which of the following year has been designated as the Charlie Chaplin Year to commemorate the legend of satire and filmdom?
(40) The deadly 'Ebola' became epidemic in which part of Africa?
(41) Identify the Asian country as member of an international group of countries involved in negotiations with Iran concerning its Nuclear energy programme:
(42) The next international summit to discuss a new climate change treaty is going to be held in December, 2015 in which city?
(43) Which year has been declared as International Year of Soils?
(44) In television broadcasting, the term DTH refers to:
A. Direct to home
B. Digital transmission to home
C. Digital telescope to home
D. Direct tele services to home
(45) Which monument in India is completely Wi-Fi?
A. Taj Mahal
B. Red Fort
C. Golden Temple
D. Qutb Minar
(46) GSLV is an acronym for:
A. Geostationary Satellite Launch Vehicle
B. Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle
C. Geostationary Satellite Launch Venue
D. Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Venue
(47) In a message on International Yoga Day, who said the famous line- "Yoga does not discriminate, brings satisfaction"?
A. Mr. Narendra Modi
B. Ban Ki Moon
C. Shri Shri Ravishankar
D. Hillary Clinton
(48) In one of the biggest acquisitions, Facebook bought which of these?
(49) The "BRICK Bank" promoted by BRICS counties has been renamed as:
A. Development Bank of BRICS
B. New Development Bank
C. Development Bank Inc.
D. Infrastructure Bank
(50) The landmark "Affordable Care Act" has been introduced for the first time in which country?
(51) Which Australian Cricketer died recently while playing a first class cricket match?
A. Phil Huges
B. Kim Huges
C. Rodney Marsh
D. Doug Walters
(52) Which country is the winner of the last Football World Cup?
(53) India has set a target of generating 100 GW power from Solar Energy by the year:
(54) Which of the following has been identified as the most environment friendly fuel of the future?
C. Shale gas
(55) The facilities for research on the so called 'God's particle' are located in which country?
(56) The migratory birds fly in V-formation because:
A. They feel secure
B. They avoid colliding with each other
C. They have aesthetic sense
D. They make best use of air turbulence
(57) Which is the first country in the world to have reached Mars in its first attempt?
(58) Which of the following cities is the most polluted city?
(59) The virus MERS is:
A. Middle East Respiratory Syndrome
B. Middle Europe Respiratory Syndrome
C. Middle East Respiratory Signal
D. Middle Europe Respiratory Signal
(60) 'IoT' refers to:
A. Internet of Things
B. Intranet of Teleservices
C. International Organisation of Teleservices
D. Internet Organisation of Telecommunication
(61) The national 'Jal Kranti Ahhiyan' by Ministry of Water Resources River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation was formally launched from which city?
(62) A material called 'Jahn-Teller' having a combination of insulator, magnetic, metallic and super-conductor properties, was discovered by scientist from which country?
(63) Recently two blue whales were spotted in nearly 100 years off the coast of which state?
D. Tamil Nadu
(64) In the list of Environment Democracy Index released in the Year 2015, which country is at the top?
(65) Which is the largest wind power generating company in India?
D. Tata Power
(66) Which country in Europe has been facing serious financial crisis these days?
(67) Charlie Hebdo shooting incident happened in which city?
(68) To help Nepal tackle the crisis in the aftermath of massive earthquake, India launched:
A. Operation Maitri
B. Operation Earthquake Relief
C. Operation Himalaya
D. Operation Humanitarian
(69) The 100th Constitutional Amendment Act, 2015 pertains to Land Boundary Agreement between:
A. India and Nepal
B. India and Myanmar
C. India and Bhutan
D. India and Bangladesh
(70) Recently announced Mission for rejuvenation and urban transformation is named after whom?
A. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya
B. Shyama Prasad Mukherji
C. Atal Bihari Vajpeyee
D. Abdul Kalam
(71) Which famous sportsperson has been named as Brand Ambassador by Kerala State to promote Tourism and Ayurveda for 'Visit' Kerala Scheme?
A. Sachin Tendulkar
B. Maria Sharapova
C. Steffi Graf
D. Saina Nehwal
(72) The Multidimensional Poverty Index (2015) released from a study carried out by University of Oxford shows the percentage number of poor people in the world to be around:
A. 15 %
(73) National Mission on Mental Health was launched in the year:
(74) Who is the father of SMS?
9A. Samir Bhatia
B. Anuj Gupta
C. Matti Kurian
D. Thomas Kurian
(75) Globally accepted internet speed on mobile phones for 4-G transmission is:
A. 50-100 Mbps
B. 10-25 Mbps
C. 100-200 Mbps
D. 25-50 Mbps
(76) The name of first international treaty/protocol on climate change is associated with:
D. Rio de Janeiro
(77) Sister Nirmala associated with Late Mother Teresa's Organisation Missionaries of Charity in Kolkata was born in:
(78) The original Group of G-8 countries is now G-7 group of counties. Which country has been left out?
(79) Recently, which of the following hill states has been included in the National Dairy Plan-I of India?
A. Arunachal Pradesh
(80) According to WikiLeaks, the US National Security Agency eavesdropped on last three Presidents of which groups?
(81) Who is the author of the novel- 'Fire on the Mountain'?
A. Chetan Bhagat
B. Vikram Seth
C. Salman Rushdi
D. Anita Desai
(82) Which one of these is not a computer programming language?
(83) Researchers at NASA in USA have recently identified the coldest place in the universe known as Boomrang Nebula which has a temperature of:
A. 1 Kelvin
B. 4 Kelvin
C. 8 Kelvin
D. 12 Kelvin
(84) The International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor being constructed to produce fusion energy is located in:
C. United Kingdom
(85) For the invention of energy efficient Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) the Nobel Prize winning scientists were:
(86) The atmosphere on Mars mainly consists:
A. Carbon dioxide
(87) To highlight the importance of light and optical technologies for the people and society, the UN General Assembly proclaimed which year as the International Year of Light and Light based Technologies?
(88) Energy Star-rated CFLs compared to ordinary light bulbs consume how much less energy to produce the same amount of illumination?
(89) One of the greatest innovator in the field of acoustics was of Indian origin. Who was he?
A. AG Bose
B. SN Bose
C. MN Saha
D. Homi Bhaba
(90) Which of the following animals is a vulnerable, endemic species of the eastern Himalayan region?
A. Giant Panda
B. Red Panda
(91) Earth Day is an annual event celebrated around the world on:
A. 22nd April
B. 11th July
C. 16th September
D. 5th June
(92) Which Scientist's name is associated with the so called God's particle?
A. Steven Weinberg
B. Sheldon Lee Glashow
C. Peter W. Higgs
D. Abdus Salam
(93) Which is the India's national 'aquatic' animal?
B. River Dolphin
(94) The recently elected British Prime Minister Mr. David Cameron belongs to which political party in Britain?
A. Conservative Party
B. Labour Party
C. Liberal Democratic Party
D. Scottish Nationalist Party
(95) Which Oil Company was penalized heavily for causing environmental disaster due to oil spill in sea?
A. Total S.A
B. Cairn Energy
C. British Petroleum
D. Brit Oil
(96) Which spiritual and humanitarian leader has been conferred the highest civilian award by Columbian Parliament for promoting world peace?
A. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
B. Maharishi Yogi
C. J.N. Krishnamurthy
D. Baba Ramdev
(97) NET neutrality means:
A. All internet contents must be treated alike and move at the same speed
B. Owner of the Internet are free to charge for the content they provide
C. Owner of the Internet can select the content that they transmit
D. The internet owners can block access to user of some websites
(98) The Royal Institute of British Architects has billed him as India's greatest architect. Who is he?
A. Charles Correa
B. Nari Gandhi
C. Hafeez Contractor
D. Christopher C. Benninger
(99) Who was the first elected or appointed female head of the government of any country in the modern history of world?
A. Sirimavo Bandaranaike
B. Indira Gandhi
C. Golda Meir
D. Isabel Martinez de Peron
(100) Who had said- "Man and woman are of equal rank but they are not identical"?
A. Mahatma Gandhi
B. Nelson Mandela
C. Winston Churchill
D. Margret Thatcher
(101) Who was the first woman Ph.D. in Science in India?
A. Anna Mani
D. Kamala Sohonie
(102) Vishakha guidelines are concerned with:
A. Higher Education
B. Sexual Harrasment
C. Labour Class
D. Health Services
(103) Which of the following countries in SAARC has the minimum representation of women in Parliament at present?
(104) Who was the first Indian-American astronaut to have flown on a space shuttle?
A. Mangla Narlikar
B. Irene Francis
C. Kalpana Chawla
D. Sunita Williams
(105) The first female and Indian -American elected as Governor of the state of South Carolina in USA is:
A. Nikki Haley
B. Indra Nooyi
C. Padma Laxmi
D. Jhumpa Lahiri
(106) Indian Cultural Renaissance of 19th century owes its origins to:
A. M.K. Gandhi
B. Impact of Western Culture
C. Subhash Chandra Bose
D. Simon Commission
(107) Which was not a part of Arya Samaj Movement?
A. Shuddi Movement
B. Widow Remarriage
C. Women Education
D. Eleven Principles
(108) Who founded Ramakrishna Mission?
A. Swami Vivekananda
B. Ramakrishna Paramhansa
C. BG Tilak
D. Guru Dutt Vidyarthi
(109) The Vernacular Press Act, 1878, was passed during the Viceroyalty of:
A. Lord Canning
B. Lord Ripon
C. Lord Lytton
D. Lord Curzon
(110) In which language did Munshi Prem Chand start writing first?
(111) Which Act proposed the All India Federation?
A. Indian Councils Act, 18861
B. Indian Councils Act, 1892
C. Government of India Act, 1935
D. Government of India Act, 1919
(112) The theme of the World Environment Day 2015 is:
A. Our Earth, Our care
B. Seven Billion Dreams, one Planet, Consume with care
C. Many Species, one planet, one future
D. Green economy, does it include you
(113) Which Viceroy gave a personal donation to the college at Aligarh?
A. Lord Ripon
B. Lord Lawrence
C. Lord Northbrook
D. Lord Canning
(114) Which of the following books is not matched correctly?
A. Unhappy India- B.G. Tilak
B. Anand Math- Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
C. Satyarth Prakash-Dayanand Saraswati
D. Godan- Prem Chand
(115) When was the Indian Universities?
(116) Who of the following has not contributed towards painting?
A. Amrita Shergil
B. Ram Singh
C. Ravi Verma
D. Abanindra Nath
(117) Of the following women, who had not joined the Gandhian Movement?
A. Sarla Devi Chaudharani
B. Sarojini Naidu
C. Anusuya Behan
D. Putli Bai
(118) Who has contested the theory of 'Drain of Wealth' from India?
A. Morris D. Morris
B. RC Dutt
C. Jawaharlal Nehru
D. Dadabhai Nairoji
(119) In which year the Disaster Management Act came into prominence?
(120) The Science of Theosophy is:
(121) Who is known as the father of White Revolution in India?
A. Prof. Yashpal
B. MS Swaminathan
C. V. Kurien
D. None of the above
(122) Who estimates the National Income in India?
A. Planning Commission
B. Reserve Bank of India
C. National Sample Survey Organisation
D. Central Statistical Organisation
(123) Pradhan Mantri JAN DHAN YOJNA was launched on:
A. 1st April, 2014
B. 28th August, 2014
C. 26th January, 2015
(124) As per the census 2011 data which of the following Indian States has Sex Ratio higher than the National Average?
C. Uttar Pardesh
D. Himachal Pradesh
(125) What was the percentage of fiscal deficit of Central Government for the year 2014-15 (Budget Estimate)?
(126) What was the annual growth rate of Agriculture and Allied Sector during Eleventh Fiver Year Plan?
(127) Who is recently appointed first President of National Development Bank of BRICS nations?
A. KV Kamath
B. Bibek Debroy
C. Raghuram Rajan
D. Montek Singh Ahluwalia
(128) Planning Commission was replaced by:
A. Finance Commission
B. NITI Aayog
C. MUDRA Bank
D. None of the above
(129) Recommendations of 14th Finance Commission will be effective for the period:
A. 1st April 2014 to 31st March 2019
B. 1st January 2015 to 31st December 2020
C. 1st April 2015 to 31st March 2020
(130) According to census 2011 between 2001 and 2011, the population of Himachal Pradesh increased by:
(131) Executive power of the Union is vested in the:
A. Prime Minister of India
B. President of India
D. Council of Minister
(132) What does the Part IV of the Indian constitution deal with?
A. Fundamental Rights
B. Fundamental Duties
C. Directive Principles of State Policies
D. Panchayati Raj Insititution
(133) Which of the following statements is true regarding money bill?
A. It cannot be introduced in the House of People
B. It cannot be introduced in the council of state
C. It can be passed by the joint sitting of the Parliament
D. None ofthe above
(134) Judges of the Supreme Court are appointed by:
A. The Prime Minister of India
B. The President of India
C. The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
D. Non of the above
(135) The word 'Socialist' was inserted in the Preamble by the:
A. 42nd Amendment Act
B. 36th Amendment Act
C. 60th Amendment Act
D. 44th Amendment Act
(136) The Fundamental Rights of the Indian Constitutional is based on the mode of the Constitution of:
A. United Kingdom
(137) The provision for 'Free Legal Aid' is provided in:
A. Article 32
B. Article 15(A)
C. Article 39(A)
D. Article 21(A)
(138) The President of India shall be elected by the members of an electoral college comprising of:
A. The elected members of both houses of the parliament
B. The elected members of the legislative assemblies of the states
C. only A
F. Both A and B
(139) Which of the following statements is correct?
A. The Governor of a state is appointed by the President of India
B. The Governor of a state is elected by the elected members of the legislative Assembly of the state
C. The Governor can hold any other office of profit
D. None of The Above
(140) Match the following and choose the correct answer from the codes given below:
(i) Union List (1) Seventh schedule
(ii) Languages (2) Fourth Schedule
(iii) Allocation of seats in Council of States (3) Eighth Schedule
(iv) Administration (4) Six of Tribal Areas schedule
A. (i)-(2), (ii)-(1), (iii)-(3), (iv)-(4)
B. (i)-(1), (ii)-(3), (iii)-(4), (iv)-(2)
C. (i)-(1), (ii)-(3), (iii)-(2), (iv)-(4)
D. (i)-(3), (ii)-(2), (iii)-(4), (iv)-(1)
(141) Which of the following Amendment Acts led to the formation of Panchayati Raj Institution
A. 72nd Amendment Act
B. 73rd Amendment Act
C. 63rd Amendment Act
D. 42nd Amendment Act
(142) Who preside over the joint sitting of the Parliament?
A. The Prime Minister
B. The Vice-President
C. The Speaker
D. The President
(143) The Parliament of India consists of:
A. The Lok Sabha
B. The Rajya Sabha
C. Both A and B
D. The Lok Sabha , the Rajya Sabha and the President
(144) The residuary power., the power to legislate with respect to any matter not enumerated in any one of the three List is given to the:
A. The States
B. The Union
C. The Supreme Court
D. The President
(145) The Sarkaria Commission was set up to look into:
A. Centre-State relations
B. Prevention of corruption
C. Both A and B
D. None of the above
(146) The power of the Parliament to amend the Constitution is provided in:
A. Article 352
B. Article 368
C. Article 360
D. Article 370
(147) Which of the following statements is not correct?
A. Right to constitutional remedy is provided in Article 32
B. Fundamental Rights are enforceable in the court
C. Directive Principles of the State Policies are in Part IV of the Constitution
D. Fundamental Duties are enforceable in the court
(148) Which of the following statements is not correct?
A. Those members who raise questions during 'zero hour' need to inform the Speaker prior to the start of daily session
B. Rules regarding zero hour are written in Constitution of India
C. The request to raise questions during zero hour can be accepted or rejected by the speaker
D. Both A and B
(149) Which of the following is the correct chronological order of the offices held by the Presidents of India?
A. Dr Shankar Dayal Sharma, Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, Dr.KR Narayanan, Dr Zakir Hussain
B. Dr Shankar Dayal Sharma, Dr KR Narayanan, Dr APJ Abdul Kalam,Dr Zakir Hussain
C. Dr Zakir Hussain, Dr KR Narayanan, Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, Dr Shankar Dayal Sharma
D.Dr Zakir Hussain, Dr Shankar Dayal Sharma, Dr KR Narayanan, Dr APJ Abdul Kalam,
(150) The General Election of 2014 was the:
A. 13th Lok Sabha
B. 14th Lok Sabha
C. 16th Lok Sabha
D. 17th Lok Sabha
(151) As per 2011 Census, Million plus cities in India are:
(152) Landslide in Himalaya is the result of combined function of:
A. Gravity and rainfall
B. Weathering and rainfall
C. Weathering, Gravity and winds
D. Weathering, Gravity and heavy rainfall
(153) Which country has the longest land boundary with India?
(154) Which one of the following institutions is India’s disaster management policy body?
(155) What is the rank of India in the Sugarcane production in the world?
(156) Which of the following is a planned city?
(157) Which one of the following disasters occurs in the Indian coasts?
(158) Which one of the following is responsible for desertification in India?
D. Irrigated agriculture
(159) India has world’s geographical area of:
(160) Which one of the following is not responsible for flood disaster in India?
C. Sedimentation of rivers
D. High Rainfall
(161) Which one of the following is meeting place of Eastern and Western Ghats in India?
A. Annamalai Hills
B. Nilgiri Hills
C. Mahadeo Hills
D. Javadi Hills
(162) Which of the following has the highest per capita income in India?
A. West Bengal
D. Tamil Nadu
(163) Which of the following cities is located in low seismic zone?
(164) Which one of the following states is not affected by cyclone?
D. Tamil Nadu
(165) Silvasa is capital of:
A. Daman and Diu
B. Dadra and Nagar Haveli
(166) Longitudinal Synclinal valley in Himalaya is known as:
A. Dun Valley
C. V-Shape Valley
D. None of the above
(167) The shoal forests are largely found in:
A. Western Himalayas
B. Eastern Himalayas
C. Eastern Coastal Plain
D. Hill Tops of Peninsular India
(168) Which one is not correctly matched:
(169) Which state is not connected with railways?
A. Himachal Pradesh
C. Jammu & Kashmir
(170) Which one is not known for Silk Textiles?
(171) Which river divides Sirmaur District of HP into two almost equal parts?
(172) Which region of HP gets minimum rain annually?
D. Dodra Kawar
(173) In which district of HP is Lama Dal lake?
D. Lahaul Spiti
(174) Which one of the following river is a tributary of Spiti river?
(175) Which river of HP is called by the local people as river of sorrow?
(176) With which deity is Manikaran (in Kullu Valley) associated?
(177) Which of the following waterfalls is not in Chamba District of HP?
(178) Which is the largest glacier in HP?
C. Bara Shigri
D. Beas Kund
(179) In which district of HP is Cholang peak?
(180) Which pass joins Kangra and Chamba?
(181) Which of the following is not in Kullu Valley of HP?
A. Nehru Kund
B. Roerich Art Gallery
C. Naggar Castle
(182) Which village of Shimla District was swept away by the Andhra River in 1997?
(183) In which locality of Chamba is Harirai temple?
(184) At which place in Una District of HP is Pir Nigaha fair celebrated?
(185) Which festival is celebrated mainly by the Gaddis in HP?
(186) In which month is Nalwari Fair celebrated in Bilaspur (HP)?
(187) In which region of HP is Baghati dialect spoken?
(188) Where is Fruit Demonstration Farm in Una District of HP?
(189) When did HP abolition of Big Landed Estates act receive presidential assent?
(190) With which region of HP is devil dance mainly associated?
B. Lahaul Spiti
(191) Which ancient sage is worshipped in Bilaspur District of HP?
(192) What has been the main source of information about Ranas and Thakurs of HP?
B. Baijnath Eulogies
C. Inscriptions found in Chamba State
D. All of the above
(193) When did the Rana of Keonthal receive the title of Raja from the British Government?
(194) Who is the author of Antiquities of Chamba State?
A. J. Ph. Vogel
B. G.T. Vigne
C. J.B. Lyall
(195) Which head of illustrious houses of Trigarta married his daughter to the Rana Kiragram, who was one of his vassals?
A. Hirdaya Chandra
B. Jai Chandra
C. Gajmal Chandra
D. Drupad Chandra
(196) Which Raja of Kullu subdued the Thakurs, around the middle of 16th Century, who frequently challenged his authorities?
A. Bidhi Chand
B. Man Singh
C. Pratap Chand
D. Bahadur Singh
(197) Rana of which region of Kangra is said to have offered his own daughter-in-law as a sacrifice of opening of water course?
(198) According to Cunningham which princely states constitutes Kangra Group of states?
A. those between Jhelum and Beas
B. those between Ravi and Beas
C. those between Beas and Satluj
D. those between Ravi and Satluj
(199) Which one of the following is considered a Mohammedan state by Hutchison and Vogel?
(200) Which of the following princely states were off-shoots of Guler?
A. Shahpur and Siba
B. Siba and Datarpur
C. Kotla and Jaswan
D. Shahpur and Kotla