State Bank of India invites Applications from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as (i) Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) (ii) Junior Agricultural Associates in clerical cadre in Bank. Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of May/June 2016.
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES: 05.04.2016 to 25.04.2016
- Prelims Date : 11th May, 2016
- Mains Date : 17th June, 2016
conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
Phase-I : Preliminary Examination:
Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be
Composite Time of 1 Hour.
1. English Language 30Q 30M
2. Numerical Ability 35Q 35M
3. Reasoning Ability 35Q 35M
Total 100Q 100M
20 Times will go for the Next round i.e. Mains Exam, Cut off of Prelims will be determined by the bank.
Phase – II: Main Examination:
The structure of main examination (online objective type) would be as follows :
SL. Name of test No. of Questions Marks Duration
1. General/Financial Awareness 50Q 50M 35minutes
2. General English 40Q 40M 35minutes
3. Quantitative Aptitude 50Q 50M 45minutes
4. Reasoning Ability & Computer 50Q 60M 45minutes
Total 190Q 200M 2Hours 40minutes
Each test will have separate timing as mentioned above